- Futures trading accounts make available a high degree of leverage which can result in substantial risk of loss to trading capital, up to and exceeding the total amount invested. The investor or trader is advised to carefully consider whether such risk is appropriate for them. If you do not fully understand the concept of leverage or margin requirements for futures accounts you are strongly advised to ask your broker to explain exactly what they mean.
- SIF Trading Systems (SIFTS) is neither a broker nor a CTA nor does SIFTS receive any commissions, fees, or other compensation from firms that may offer SIFTS trading strategies to their clients.
- The results of trading strategies whether they are based on hypothetical backtests or actual trades in real accounts are no guarantee of future performance.
- Anyone planning on trading in a managed futures account is advised to set a predetermined loss limit for any particular strategy and to suspend trading when that limit is met.
- SIF trading systems represents results that reflect a defined amount of slippage and commissions. These costs may vary from one account to another and investors are advised to consider what their actual trading costs may be with respect to a given system.
Copyright © 2009 SIF Trading Systems